The 5th annual ConVerge2Xcelerate (#ConV2X) Symposium , November 9-11, will feature leading policy makers and influencers to architect the new digital health era blueprint.
The Symposium will focus on health policy, telehealth, blockchain, and edge technology in healthcare. ConV2X 2021 will broadcast virtually Nov. 9-11, 2021 with the mission to propel dynamic change through evidence based research, telehealth, blockchain and edge technology to accelerate equitable health and care around the world
The 3 day virtual symposium will include over 100 CEOs and executive leaders of healthcare systems, think tanks, health technology companies, international government policymakers, pharmaceutical companies, specialist advisors, and leading academics to participate in over 50 panel sessions.
ConV2X 2021 Policy and Regulation Day will feature U.S., World leaders from organizations and think tanks such as CMS, DispatchHealth, Federation of American Hospitals , FSMB, German eHealth Association, Henry Ford Health system, IBM, King Hussein Medical Center in Jordan, NAHC, OID, Olive, Sheba Tel-HaShomer Medical Centre, Sitra/TEHDAS, European Institute for Innovation Through Health Data, GAO, VMware Carbon Black, VNSNY, Welcome Home Health Coalition, and the World Federation of Public Health Associations.
Policy and Regulatory discussions will include topics such as:
- Business Critical Solutions to Achieve Cyber Supremacy Through Regulation and Policy
- Home Health Business Critical Regulation and Policy
- EU Digital Health Policy
- Gaps in Home Care
- Policy Reforms Needed to Advance Care in the Home
- Aftermath of Telehealth Services Utilization During COVID-19
- Ensuring Healthcare Resilience & Transformation through Policy
- Fraud and Credentialing in Telehealth and Medicine
- Role of Science in the world today: Innovation, Truth and Communications