As announced on July 31, 2019, Deloitte LLP, https://www2.deloitte.com in Arlington Virginia, was awarded a five year contract with an estimated value of $197,277,630 to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) https://www.health.mil. The contract award will support configuration management, information assurance, training support, deployment activities, and other business, technical, and administrative functions.
Specifically, the funding will help sustain:
- The Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application
- The Composite Health Care System
- The Clinical Data Repository, Essentris
- The Health Artifact and Image Management Solution
- The Interagency Comprehensive Plan for Care Coordination
- The Defense Medical Logistics Support System
- The Defense Occupational and Environmental health Readiness System-Industrial Hygiene
The contract was awarded under the General Services Administration’s eBuy https://www.ebuy.gsa.gov vehicle. DHA’s Professional Services Contracting Division in Falls Church, Virginia is involved in the contacting activity.