Clarify Health Solutions https://www.clarigyhealth.com, a pioneer in advanced healthcare analytics and care optimizations has introduced nine predictive analytics solutions. The solutions address critical issues impacting healthcare providers, payers, and life sciences organizations. The solutions will also provide insights into optimizing patient care, managing risk, and should accelerate the time-to-market for therapies and devices.
Companies often have access to substantial data and analytics, but the integration of novel types of data and the production of meaningful insights and predictions at scale have proven challenging”, according to Kara Dennis, SVP and General Manager for Live Sciences at Clarify Health Solutions.
The company suggests that new predictive analytics solutions can help payers identify the highest-performing providers to include in their networks. With deep insights on inpatient and post-acute clinical variations, providers can easily track and validate improvement efforts, understand and predict when they are likely to lose volume to competitors, and identify growth opportunities in specific areas involving payers and providers.
Clarify Health is addressing payer and provider focused solutions by providing:
- Member Risk Management—Predicts patient risk attributes and generates insights on actionable drivers to help payers and providers improve patient engagement and care delivery
- Network Performance Optimization—Identifies the highest value providers to help create higher quality and more efficient provider networks
- Network Referral Intelligence—Maps patient flows in a granular way and better matches patients to the right providers
- Inpatient Care Improvement—Provides insights on inpatient clinical variation to improve cost and quality of care performance
- Value-Based Program Success—Diagnoses current baseline performance, helps select the right programs and contracting arrangements
- Total Cost of Care Insights—Provides payers and providers holistic mapping of population disease burden and healthcare spend, and able to identify quality improvement and cost reduction opportunities at state, local, and health system level