It’s been a full decade since the very first Connected Health Symposium. This year, to mark the milestone of its 10th Annual Symposium, Connected Health has selected as its theme, “Collaborations and Innovations to Engage Patients and Elevate Care.”
It promises to be a gathering where innovators in healthcare, technology, and communications can network and learn from industry leaders, debate tough issues in healthcare, and see demonstrations of the latest technologies.
With keynote speakers including Joseph Kvedar, MD, founder of the Partners HealthCare Center for Connected Health; George Kassabgi, co-founder of Keas.com; and Leslie Saxon MD, Chief of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine – among others – the Symposium will be held October 24-25 in Boston at the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center.
Attendees can expect
- A unique agenda covering the newest ideas for engaging patients and improving care
- Compelling panel discussions with leaders in their respective fields
- A chance to see new and trending products and services in the exhibit hall
- Selected “flipped classroom” sessions enabling deeper learning and greater interaction
- Demonstrations of innovative new products in the fields of innovative sensors and robots, plus products designed to engage with patients more successfully
- A chance to network with more than 1500 health technology leaders – employers, policymakers, investors, health plan leaders, physicians, and more
The Symposium also offers the opportunity for physicians and nurses to earn continuing education credits – and all attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Discount offer for Federal Telemedicine News readers
Register now and receive a special price of $595 for attending the Symposium. Simply register here and enter the code “FTN” to receive this special pricing.
For more information on the Symposium visit the Connected Health Symposium 2013 web site.