The National Press Club https://www.press.org in Washington D.C will host their Annual Communications Summit on October 31, 2018. This year’s program will address new technologies including artificial intelligence and virtual reality used to help public relations professionals and journalists reach audiences. Keynote speaker Francesco Marconi, R&D Chief, The Wall Street Journal will discuss how using new tools can advance the work of journalists and communicators.
The Luncheon Speaker Frank Sesno, Director and Professor of Media and Public Affairs and International Affairs at the George Washington School of Media and Public Affairs, will point out the challenges and opportunities for today’s communicators. Andrea Edney President of the National Press Club, will moderate the discussion.
Speakers for Session I include:
- Shira Harrington, CEO Purposeful Hire Inc.
- Omar Jones, Brigadier General U.S Army, Chief of Public Affairs
- Matt Bennett, Executive VP, Corporate Communications, Motion Picture Association of America
- Karen Addis, President & CEO at Addis Communications will moderate Session l
Speakers for Session II include:
- Derek Wallbank Team Leader, Bloomberg First Word
- Joenie Vasiliadis, Director of Digital Content, TEGNA
- Lindsay Murphy, VP Racepoint Global will moderate Session II