The “Healthcare Digital Technology Congress: Sustainable Change for a Better Future” presented by the Convenzis Group in partnership with NHS England, NHS Digital and Health Education England, is going to provide a deep look into digital transformation and how it is consistently occurring in healthcare across the UK.
The event geared to senior level decision-makers from within the NHS plus the public/private sector, will be held on June 26, 2018 in Manchester.
This highly anticipated event will be on the look-out for corporate solutions in such areas as:
- IT Change Programs
- NHS Modernization
- Digital Development
- Digitally Enabled New Models of Care
- Patient Controlled health Records
- Digital Care and NHS Sustainability
- Transformation Plans
Confirmed speakers include
- Dr. Raj Kumar, General Practitioner & M3edical Director, NHS clinical Leaders Network and NHS Digital
- Sam Shah Director for Digital & Multichannel Development at NHS England
- James Freed, CIO, at Health Education England
- Hilary Garratt, CBE, Director of Nursing and Deputy Chief Nursing officer for England at NHS England
- Ian Turfrey, CIO at British Medical Association
- Plus many more speakers will be added—so keep posted
Many opportunities will be available to network and reach out to 150+NHS decision-makers C-Level and C-Suite senior management delegates. Plus there will be many opportunities to showcase products, solutions, and to present case studies from previous work.
Meeting in July Announced! “Our Patient Flow: Health and Care Improvement for Urgent and Emergency Care” will look for improvements across the UK for access to immediate and urgent care.
The demand on urgent care departments across the UK will be the focus for the one day meeting to be held July 10, 2018 in Manchester. The meeting will discuss ideas on how to make improvements across the UK to improve access to effective and efficient immediate and urgent care.
The Conference will take place in partnership with NHS England, NHS Digital, and the NHS clinical leader’s network to enable the 200 senior level decision-makers from within the NHS and the public/private sector to focus on patient flow.
Attendees will network and discuss successful ways to implement effective methods to help to reduce the demand on urgent care departments across the UK.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Raj, General Practitioner & Medical Director, NHS Clinical Leaders Network and NHS Digital
- San Shah, Director of Digital & Multichannel Development at NHS England
- Diane Baynham, Head of Digital Transformation at NHS England & Head of Service Design Digital Urgent and Emergency Care
- Heather Caudle, RN, Director of Nursing, Improvement at NHS England
- Indra Joshi, Clinical Lead Digital Experience and Urgent Care at NHS England plus many more
Looking to the Future: The third meeting Government Digital Technology: Developing in a Digital World will be held November 1, 2018.