The “Healthcare Digital Technology Congress: Sustainable Change for a Better Future for 2018” to be presented by the Convenzis Group, is going to provide a deep look into digital transformation and how it consistently occurs in healthcare across the UK.
The Convenzis Group presents plenary sessions that produce stimulating and thought provoking debates. This event geared to senior level decision-makers from within the NHS plus in the public/private sector, will be held on June 26, 2018 in Manchester plus at other upcoming venues.
This highly anticipated event will be on the look-out for corporate solutions in such areas as:
- IT Change Programs
- NHS Modernization
- Digital Development
- Digitally Enabled New Models of Care
- Patient Controlled health Records
- Digital Care and NHS Sustainability
- Transformation Plans
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Raj Kumar, General Practitioner & M3edical Director, NHS clinical Leaders Network and NHS Digital
- Sam Shah Director for Digital & Multichannel Development at NHS England
- James Freed, CIO, at Health Education England
- Hilary Garratt, CBE, Director of Nursing and Deputy Chief Nursing Officer for England at NHS England
- Ian Turfrey, CIO at British Medical Association
- Plus many more speakers will be added—so keep posted
Many opportunities will be available to network and reach out to 150-200 senior management delegates. Plus, there will be many opportunities to showcase products, solutions, and to present case studies from previous work.
Key sponsors for the June 2018 event include C+D Data, MHFA, BPM Pathway, Caja Group, Liva Healthcare, and LumiraDX.
Go to http://www.convenzis.co.uk and click on events for more information on being a sponsor or to attend this national conference. For more details, email Daniel.email@example.com or call 0161-820-0631.