The 9th Annual mHealth + Telehealth World Conference 2017 to be held July 24-25, 2017 in Boston at the Seaport Hotel will focus on strategies to increase engagement, maximize ROI, and ways to expand the technological capabilities for all of your virtual healthcare initiatives. You will come away from the Conference with an understanding of how connected health is currently and will continue to impact healthcare in the 21st century.
An elite speaker faculty including executives from leading hospitals and health plans such as Geisinger health System, Cleveland Clinic, Veterans Administration, New York-Presbyterian, Intermountain Healthcare, and many more will share insightful information related to mHealth, and telehealth as how to effectively use the technologies to meet the healthcare needs of our society now and in the future.
This Summit is a must for healthcare executives interested in learning how to efficiently utilize mHealth, telehealth, and remote patient monitoring technologies to engage consumers, improve outcomes, and lower costs.
Attendees will hear talks on emerging best practices for leveraging data from wearables, integrating remote patient monitoring, and turning data into actionable health items. Listen to case studies on physician and patient engagement, school-based telemedicine programs, plus hear sessions on telepsychiatry and other behavioral health programs.
Also, tips will be given on how to navigate the current regulatory and reimbursement landscape and how to strengthen your organization’s bottom line.
Featured Keynote Speaker is Robert Pearl, Executive Director CEO, The Permanente Medical Group, and President CEO, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group. He is also the author of “Mistreated: Why We Think We’re Getting Good Health Care-And Why We’re Usually Wrong.”
As part of the keynote session, “Build a Fully Integrated, Technology-Enabled, Physician-Led Connected Care Program” learn how to:
- Bring together mHealth, telehealth, and other technologies to create a comprehensive connected care program
- Gain insights into a variety of technologies and weigh the hype versus the potential
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities associated with the transition from 20th to 21st century technology
Some of the other expert speakers include:
- Shauna Coyne, Director, IT Innovation, N.Y-Presbyterian
- Michael Adcock, Executive Director, UMMC, Center for Telehealth
- Chris Wlaschin, Chief Information Security Officer and Executive Director, for the Security Office for the Chief Information Officer at Health and Human Services
- Neil C. Evans MD, Chief Officer for Office of Connected Care at Veterans Health Administration, and Associate Chief of Staff for Informatics at the VA Medical Center
If you are interested in learning more or would like to register for the upcoming 9th Annual mHealth + Telehealth World to be held July 24-25 2017, visit https://goo.gl/oqR3Cl for details.
World Congress offers timely, innovative, and compelling research and advisory services to advance the healthcare, IP, and pharma industries. Through educational events, the World Congress convenes c-suite and senior-level executives from the healthcare IP, and life sciences sectors to exchange ideas, discuss key market trends, and explore solutions to critical business challenges. This Conference offers prime opportunities to learn, network, and build lasting relationships with peers and industry leaders.