The American Telemedicine Association (ATA) www.americantelemed.org will host its annual Fall Forum in New Orleans on September 26-28, 2016 to concentrate on the rapidly changing telehealth industry landscape and to hear how companies and organizations are adapting.
New Orleans natives James Carville and Mary Matalin will deliver the keynote address along with speakers from Wal-Mart, Mercy Virtual, the Louisiana State Legislature, plus many more well-known speakers.
This will be a leading event where industry leaders from healthcare businesses, institutions, organizations, and government agencies will voice their ideas and thoughts on the industry’s progress and movement forward into the future.
“The telehealth industry has changed more this past year than in the previous ten years combined”, said Jonathan Linkous, CEO of ATA. “The industry is truly on the verge of exploding so to stay on top of these changes, you must come to New Orleans to hear leading experts and exhibitors discuss all of the new exciting developments in this ever changing field.”
Key topics to be addressed to meet telehealth needs now and in the future are:
- Major challenges, trends, and legislative changes affecting the telehealth industry
- Finding best leverage opportunities for interstate collaboration
- Strategies to reduce coverage and reimbursement barriers
- Taking advantage of new Medicare payment reforms
- Identifying opportunities via leading technology innovators
- Providing consumer-facing virtual care services
- Retail telemedicine heading into the future
In addition, top telemedicine, telehealth, and mHealth product and service providers will showcase their innovations in the Exhibit Hall.
Attendees unable to participate in person are invited to “Live Stream” the Forum online. Live Stream includes access to sessions Thursday, September 29 and Friday September 30 excluding the James Carville and Mary Matalin keynote.
To learn more about the Fall Forum and to register, go to www.atafallforum.com