Partners Healthcare as the host for the Boston “2015 Connected Health Symposium http://synposium.connected-health.org on October 29-30, will gather a multi-disciplinary and diverse audience of 1,000 health leaders worldwide, hospital executives, community-based MDs, health plan leaders, fortune 500 employers, policy makers, researchers, technology developers, leading investors, patients, advocates, leading investigators, start-ups, and fortune 500 companies.
The theme this year is “The Internet of Healthy Things: Integrating Connected Health into Real World Care Delivery.” The idea is to emphasize real world examples of how connected health is impacting improved patient engagement, care outcomes, and successful business models while still educating the market on what we see coming 5 to 7 years out.
Symposium 2015 returns to the dynamic Seaport World Trade Center located in Boston’s picturesque Waterfront known as Boston’s Innovation District. The hotel is conveniently located to downtown Boston, Cambridge, and all other major points of interest.
By coming to Boston in October, there will be opportunities to rub elbows with the who’s who of connected health. By focusing on trends at the intersection of technology and new models of care delivery, the Symposium will assemble thought leaders with the goal to grow the rapidly expanding connected health marketplace.
The Symposium’s programming receives high marks and consists of TED style 20-minute keynotes, interactive panels, debates and interviews, and demos of new and game-changing technologies There will be two full days of not-to-be-missed keynote presentations, panel discussions, debates, and demos.
The keynoters and speakers will inspire, motivate, and awe you in discussing their perspectives and vision for Connected Health.
A few of the top keynoters and speakers at the Symposium will include:
- Joseph Kvedar MD, Vice President Connected Health Partners HealthCare
- Neil Britton MD, Chief Health Information Officer, Partners HealthCare and Executive Director, Partners eCare
- Molly Coye MD PhD, Chief Information Officer, UCLA Health
- Ezekial Emanuel MD PhD, Vice Provost for Global Initiatives, and Chair of the Department of Medical Ethics and Health Policy at Levy University
- Jen Hyatt, CEO and Founder Big White Wall
- Robert Pearl MD , Executive Director and CEO Permanente Medical Group Inc. and President and CEO for Medicine at Permanente Medical Group
- Eric Dishman, Intel Fellow and General Manager of the Health and Life Sciences Group, Intel Corporation
- Joichi Ito, Director MIT Media Lab
The Expo hall will showcase the latest global developments and innovations designed to provide numerous networking opportunities with health technology leaders worldwide. You will meet target customers and meet decision-makers from health systems, payers, clinical leaders, and government. It will also be a wonderful opportunity to have intense discussions with leaders from start-ups.
Exciting new sponsorship & marketing opportunities are available. Contact DeAnna Grosbaum email@example.com to discuss options and details.
A great value—readers of Federal Telemedicine News are able to register for the Symposium for the low rate of $595. Use the promo code FEDERALTMNEWS when registering at http://synposium.connected-health.org.