As Summer winds down, it’s time to make plans to visit Boston this October 24 and 25 for the tenth annual Connected Health Symposium to be held at Boston’s Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center.
The Center for Connected Health has assembled a wide variety of impressive speakers to address a broad range of health-related issues with a theme of engaging patients to elevate care.
This year’s keynote speakers will include, among others:
- Donald Berwick, MD, MPP, Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Amy Cueva, Founder and Chief Experience Officer, Mad*Pow
- Carl Dvorak, President, Epic
- Wendy Everett, ScD, President, NEHI
- Frank Moss, PhD, Founder, Atelion Health, Inc.
- David Storto, JD, President, Partners Continuing Care and Spaulding Rehabilitation Network
- Joseph Ternullo, JD, MPH, Associate Director, Center for Connected Health, Partners HealthCare
Welcoming remarks will be delivered by Joseph Kvedar, MD, Founder and Director, Center for Connected Health, Partners HealthCare
Attendees can expect a unique agenda covering the newest ideas for engaging patients and improving care, plus compelling panel discussions with leaders in their respective fields. There will also be a chance to see plenty of new and trending products and services in the Symposium’s exhibit hall.
The Symposium also offers the opportunity for physicians and nurses to earn continuing education credits – and all attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Special pricing for Federal Telemedicine News readers
Register now and receive a special price of $595 for attending the Symposium. Simply register here and enter the code “FTN” to receive this special pricing.
For more information on the Symposium visit the Connected Health Symposium 2013 web site.